Notice: Logicore Networks is transitioning to Echo Networks over the next few months
Does down time, truck rolls, frustrated users cost you more than $7/Month?
Monitor thousands of connected equipment rooms, remote networks, CPEs
Internet connectivity, environment monitoring and remote access
Much more, all packed into a two inch device
Overview shows all locations experiencing IP connectivity issues, environment conditions or potential hacking. Alerts sent to IT personnel and/or NOC to ensure acknowledgement.
Easily see issues
on visual map
Add as needed.
Map shows any/all problem locations at a glance
Stats show trends, history of each location
Connectivity, environment, hacking alerts
Remote access, no open firewall ports needed
One click access to any location's alerts & details
Monitor one or thousands of locations
The majority of IP issues are typically closer to locations experiencing them. The objective is to point out immediate trouble and overall weak points which could be causing ongoing problems.
Echo Networks uses responsive and reactive methods, a number of algorithms and multi-location testing which does not rely solely on BGP or primary switches.
Monitoring from each locations perspective provides not only details about each location as it experiences connectivity but aggregated data about specific network segments, providers, equipment and other resources along the way.
Equipment rooms often contain appliances and purpose made hardware that don’t allow monitoring software to be installed. Our self contained agent uses one amp of power, runs 24/7 and everything needed is built in.
Customer feedback helps shape the user experience and features developed. Paying attention to input helps to continually refine a service that is counted on in critical infrastructures.
- Inexpensive to roll out, no large budgets required.
- Only $49.95/agent (discounts available). Reports, new features, updates, full support, only $7/month or $60/Yr.
- Near-real-time alerts sent via SMS and Email.
- Monitors IP connectivity, firewall ports and environment conditions.
- Secure access to remote equipment rooms and networks without opening firewall ports.
- Reduces finger pointing and potential lawsuits after problems through facts and data.
- Details IP issues for network/provider accountability.
- Avg 6 kb/s out, 16 kb/s in. Custom tuning available.
- Self-contained, auto-updating. No software to install at remote locations.
- Monitor any number of locations. Visually locate weak points that need attention.
- Securely monitors connectivity only, not packets.
- Acts as a simple DHCP LAN client.
- Customization, development available.
Some members may be a little unsure of what some of the reports mean and how it all works. While we try to document and explain everything possible, we are in ongoing development so constantly updating, fine tuning and working on better ways of representing the...
The blame game you'll never win! If your company offers online services, it's almost a given your customers will blame your business before blaming their own bad Internet connections. What if a simple tool showed the problems were not with you, but maybe with their...
In the IT/ISP industry, we sometimes experience customers quickly pointing the finger toward their support company if they lose Internet access and therefore, VoIP, browsing and other services. The majority of short lived problems are often Internet related and need...
Broadband initiatives, hotel and other chains, remote employees, remote sensing/equipment. Easy deployment anywhere, any time, any situation where IP connectivity is involved.
MSP, ITSM, Tech Support
Reliable services are a must. Preempt problems, save time and money by confirming or eliminating Internet related events.
Quickly learning about connectivity issues and potential security risks are especially important for critical services that are partly or fully Internet dependent.